// Information Technologist // Project Manager // Business Development //
Ron is an innovation specialist with a strong background in information technology combined with demonstrated skills in project management, business development, strategy development and data analytics.
Current projects he is coordinating and managing are:
• $26M expansion of the National Imaging Facility Western Australia node
• Automated imaging classification of land and ocean animal datasets using machine learning techniques
• Construction and installation of Ningaloo Reef RF Ocean Radar stations
• Development of the Future Farm 2050 and increasing community engagement
These projects are collaborations between university, government and commercial organisations.
Previous projects he has delivered are:
• Advanced analytic tools for social media content
• Commercial virtual training environments for emergency response staff
• Multi-site geospatial information delivery system
• SME engagement program to expand utilisation of high-performance computing and advanced visualisation