The Energy and Minerals Institute provides a gateway to UWA's expertise, high-tech infrastructure and collaborations. It develops programs across three broad themes:
- Natural gas: Developing a global transition fuel
- Remote operations: Technology and Innovation driving productivity
- In The Zone: International and Regional Development
EMI works closely with many UWA leaders and experts across a range of fields in key areas of energy and minerals research and education, some of whom are featured below. We also collaborate with other key strategic research hubs at UWA, such as the Faculty of Engineering, Computing and Mathematics, The UWA Institute of Agriculture and The UWA Oceans Institute.
- Business Development - Business Development Manager (IQ)
- Government & Corporate Communications - Communications Adviser - SDC